Summer 2021 Season
Girls Varsity Teams Only
Monroe Sports Center's High School League is a great way for your high school team to stay in shape during the Summer. And our Fall HS League is a great way to tune up and prepare for the upcoming for the Winter High School season. All Summer league games will be finished before the official start of school and all Fall league games will be finished well before school tryouts. Games will be played indoors on Monroe Sports Center's or Central Jersey Basketball's state-of-the-art climate controlled basketball courts.
Girls HS Varsity League General Information:
- Summer 2021 season: 7 games plus 1 playoff game
- Summer Season starts mid June and ends early August
- All Games Tuesdays or Thursdays with start times between 5-8pm
- 10 League T-Shirts (Additional shirts - $8/shirt)
- 2 Certified Officials & score keeper for every game
- Games will be played at Monroe Sports Center's or Central Jersey Basketball's Air-Conditioned Facilities, you can choose a preferred location but please be prepared to play at least a couple games at the other location in order to increase your number of potential opponents
- League Fee: $600
- 16 minute running clock for each half, stopped clock last 1min of first half & 2min of second half.
- 3 timeouts per game. 1 timeout per OT. No Carry Over
- 1st OT is 2min(stop clock last min). 2nd OT is 1min. 3rd OT is sudden death (even FT)
- Each half shoot 1 and 1 after 10 team fouls. No Double Bonus. End of Game: 1and1 after 2nd foul under 2min of 2nd half