Monroe Sports Center and Central Jersey Basketball are the proud hosts of the Men's Adult Basketball League. Our adult league runs four seasons a year and is open to teams and individuals of all levels. Teams are free to have as many or as little players as they want. Adult basketball leagues are a great way to stay fit and satisfy your competitive spirit. League features professional referees, up-to-date standings online, plus team shirts.
- Adult League seasons are held four times a year: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
- Multiple Divisions in Men's League, based on skill level and age (if applicable): Men's A, Men's B, Men's C
- Teams can choose to play 12 or 10 games in the regular season
- Women's season is 8 games
- Approximately half the teams in each division will make the playoffs
- Games may be played on Mon-Fri evenings between 8:00-10:30pm, Sat-Sun mornings between 7-9am and/or Sun evenings between 6-10pm
- Includes 2 officials and scorekeepers at every game
- League scheduling, referee assigning, administration and website run by CJB/MSC
- Games played at CJB or MSC's state-of-the-art, climate-controlled facility
- Scheduling Requests are accepted
Individuals Looking to Join a Team:
- Individual players will be placed on one of our House teams
- House teams are generally composed of 8-10 individuals
- Teammate Requests are accepted
- 22 minute running clock halves (stops last 1 min of 1st half and last 2 min of 2nd half)
- 1st OT is 3 min, 2nd OT is 2 min, 3rd OT is sudden death (includes FT)
- 1 and 1 at 8 team fouls each half, double bonus after 10 team fouls. (2nd team foul under 2 min in 2nd half is 1 and 1, 4th team foul under 2 min in 2nd half is 2 shots)
- 2 technical fouls for 1 player results in ejection from the gym, plus a possible suspension for future games.
- Players are disqualified on their 6th personal foul.
FOUL OUT RULES with no subsitutions left
Each Player fouls out after 6 personal fouls. If a team's 5th player fouls out and there are no other players on the bench to put in the game, the team has 2 options:
1) They can play the remainder of the game 4 on 5. If another player fouls out, they must then play the remainder of the game 3 on 5, and so on.
2) The player that fouled out can remain in the game, but the opposing team is awarded a technical foul, resulting in 2 shots and possession of the ball. Every subsequent foul by that player who has fouled out will result in a technical foul as well.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-414-2415 for more information or to sign up.