Winter 2018 Season begins December 3rd
For more information and to register for our Winter 2018 Season, click here.
Monroe Sports Center and Central Jersey Basketball are the proud hosts of the Men's Adult Basketball League. Our adult league runs four seasons a year and is open to teams and individuals of all levels. Teams are free to have as many or as little players as they want. Adult basketball leagues are a great way to stay fit and satisfy your competitive spirit. League features professional referees, up-to-date standings online, plus team shirts.
- Adult League seasons are held four times a year: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
- Multiple Divisions in Men's League, based on skill level and age (if applicable): Men's A, Men's B, Men's C
- Teams can choose to play 12 or 10 games in the regular season
- Approximately half the teams in each division will make the playoffs
- Games may be played on Mon-Fri evenings between 8:00-10:30pm, Sat-Sun mornings between 7-9am and/or Sun evenings between 6-10pm
- Includes 10 league t-shirts per team
- Includes 2 officials and scorekeepers at every game
- League scheduling, referee assigning, administration and website run by CJB/MSC
- Games played at CJB or MSC's state-of-the-art, climate-controlled facility
- Scheduling Requests are accepted
Individuals Looking to Join a Team:
- Individual players will be placed on one of our House teams
- House teams are generally composed of 8-11 individuals
- Teammate Requests are accepted
- 22 minute running clock halves (stops last 1 min of 1st half and last 2 min of 2nd half)
- 1st OT is 3 min, 2nd OT is 2 min, 3rd OT is sudden death (includes FT)
- 1 and 1 at 8 team fouls each half, double bonus after 10 team fouls. (2nd team foul under 2 min in 2nd half is 1 and 1, 4th team foul under 2 min in 2nd half is 2 shots)
- 2 technical fouls for 1 player results in ejection from the gym, plus a possible suspension for future games.
- Players are disqualified on their 6th personal foul.