We truly hope you and your families are all safe and doing well during these challenging times. As of March 16th all MSC/CJB operations at all facilities are shut down and there will be a delay to the start of Spring seasons for all programs. At this point in time it is impossible to predict the exact date we will be able to resume operations and it is our intention to run the Spring season in its entirety once we are safely able to be back out on the courts. We appreciate you being a valued customer and we are committed to being back even bigger and better than ever. Please continue to be safe and we look forward to seeing you back out on the courts soon!
Spring Registration is OPEN and we encourage you to get your registrations in now so you can get your team requests in and be ready for game action immediately!
CJB utilizes Revolutionary & Proprietary Scheduling Software for all Team Scheduling Requests!
As always, we will ask each team in the league for scheduling requests & conflicts before we make the schedule. If your team does not want to play on Sat/Sun mornings (or any other day of the week), you can make this request and we will accommodate.
- Season timetable will be determined once operations are safe to resume
- Each Division is broken down into subdivisions, based on skill level
- Teams can choose to play 12 or 10 games in the regular season
- Approximately half the teams in each division will make the playoffs
Games may be played on Mon-Fri evenings between 8:00-10:30pm, Sat-Sun mornings between 7-9am and/or Sun evenings between 6-10pm
- Includes 10 league T-shirts per team
- Includes 2 officials and scorekeepers at every game
- League scheduling, referee assigning, administration and website run by MSC/CJB
- Games played at either MSC's or CJB's state-of-the-art, climate-controlled facility
- Individual players will be placed on one of our House teams
- House teams are generally composed of 8-11 individuals
- Minimum 8 players necessary to form house team with a maximum of 11 players on the team
- Teammate Requests are accepted
Scheduling requests will be accepted. If you cannot play on certain days of the week or at certain times, please let us know in advance and you will NOT be scheduled during those times. Please keep in mind that the first priority is to schedule the most competitive matchups possible. The more restrictions you list, the more challenging it becomes to schedule games at exactly the right level. Once the schedule is posted, all game times are final. Please email all scheduling requests to basketball@MonroeSportsCenter.com
Pricing: Includes ALL costs: referees, scorekeepers, shirts, playoffs:
12 Game Season: $1,040 per team
10 Game Season: $875 per team
Individual Players: $110 per player for 10 game season if paid by March 6, $130 if paid after March 6
Based out of MSC - Monroe
Based out of CJB (formerly Kelvin's) - Marlboro