OVER 1100 TEAMS PLAYED IN THE MJBL IN 2021!
The MJBL utilizes Revolutionary & Proprietary Scheduling Software for all Team Scheduling Requests!
Spring Season Information:
- Season will tipoff April 17 and run thru June
- League open to all level teams (AAU Teams, "A" Teams, "B" Teams, Parochial Teams, etc.)
- Teams can choose to play 14, 12, 10 or 8 game in the regular season
- Approximately half of the teams in each division make the playoffs
- League scheduling, referee assigning, administration and website run by MSC
- Full schedule and updated standings posted on MSC website
- Most games played at MSC or CJB's state-of-the-art, climate-controlled facility (Any game not played at MSC or CJB will be at a convenient location for both teams)
- Referee fees are included in the cost of the league
- MJBL teams get discounted gym practice time at MSC & CJB
The MJBL will have East Divisions, Central Divisions, West Divisions, North Divisions and South Divisions so teams that live too far from Monroe Sports Center can play games at a more convenient location
Teams can choose multiple locations
- Monroe Sports Center (Monroe)
- Central Jersey Basketball (Marlboro)
- East Windsor
- West Windsor
If you have access to a home gym, you may be able to play half your games at home for a reduced price. The gym and the location must be approved by MSC. Please contact MSC for more details at 609-426-4000.
- 14 game regular season: $1430 per team if paid in full by April 16 $1480 per team after April 16
- 12 game regular season: $1250 per team if paid in full by April 16, $1300 per team after April 16
- 10 game regular season: $1050 per team if paid in full by April 16, $1100 per team after April 16
- 8 game regular season: $850 per team if paid in full by April 16, $900 per team after April 16
Don't Miss Early DISCOUNTS - you can choose to start your season whenever you are ready, but DISCOUNT ends April 16
Games for all divisions may be any weekday after 5pm or any weekend between 8am-9:30pm
Scheduling requests will be accepted. If you cannot play on certain days of the week or at certain times, please let us know in advance and you will NOT be scheduled during those times. Please keep in mind that the first priority is to schedule the most competitive matchups possible. The more restrictions you list, the more challenging it becomes to schedule games at exactly the right level. Once the schedule is posted, all games are FINAL.
All scheduling requests must be submitted via the Online Scheduling Request Form. Each team will have their own private url to submit your Team Information and Scheduling Requests. As soon as you register, your Online Scheduling Request Form will be emailed to you. Coaches can enter and update their own scheduling requests.
- We require all MJBL teams to submit a roster prior to the season start. Each player must play in at least 50% of regular season games to be eligible for the playoffs.
- Team Roster Form must be completed by your 1st game
Click here for MJBL Team Roster Form
Please print forms and return to front desk or email as attachment to: email@example.com
Don't have a team? You can still play in the league by joining an NJ Falcons team!
Individuals are invited to be evaluated for placement onto NJ Falcons teams
NJ FALCONS: $305 PER PLAYER
(includes 8 MJBL Games, 8 Practices, 1 Tournament, Uniform, CJB Coach)
Click Here for Online Registration