Central Jersey Basketball is the proud founder of the New Jersey Falcons. The NJ Falcons is a developmental basketball program. NJ Falcons teams will be coached by experienced basketball coaches (not parents). Once a player is selected to a NJ Falcons team, that player can continue to renew their spot on the team each season. It is our goal to keep teams together for years so they can grow and improve as a team. The CJB coaches will attempt to evenly distribute the talent across all teams within each age group, but due to the fact that certain teams will have more returning players, not all teams in each age group are guaranteed to be at the same level.
Spring 2020 Evaluations
at Central Jersey Basketball
|Boys High School||tbd||6:45pm||7-8:30pm|
The Evaluation Fee is NOT applied towards the NJ Falcons Team Fee
The CJB coaching staff will place every player at the Evaluations onto a NJ Falcons team!
NJ Falcons Spring 2020 Season
- Season timetable to be determined when safe to resume scheduling of games and practices
- 8 games in MJBL (plus playoffs if qualify)
- 8 practices approximately once a week
- 1 Tournament
- NJ Falcons Uniform
- CJB Coach - NO parent coaches
Price: $295 per player including uniform, $245 for returning players
In order to secure your spot on a team, you must register and pay in full before you leave.
LOCATION: Most practices and many league games will be in either Marlboro, Holmdel or other Eastern locations. We will do our best to schedule as many MJBL games in the Eastern locations, but the game schedule depends on the other teams in each division. Our first priority is to create good matchups for each team. When we make the schedule, we would rather schedule a game at Monroe Sports Center against a team at the same level than schedule a game in the East against a team that would likely result in a blowout. It is reasonable to expect 50-75% of the games to be in the East, but it may possibly be more and may also possibly be less.
DAYS/TIMES: Each NJ Falcons Team will practice the same day and time each week. Please let us know about any scheduling requests or conflicts when you register. Teams will play approximately one game a week. Games can be played on weeknights or weekends, and may be played in an Eastern location or at Monroe Sports Center.
Scheduling and Teammate Requests will be accepted.
- Evaluations are held four times a year: September, November, March, June
- Evaluations in September are for teams that will play from September-November (Fall Season)
- Evaluations in November are for teams that will play from November-March (Winter Season)
- Evaluations in March are for teams that will play from March-June (Spring Season)
- Evaluations in June are for teams that will play from June-August (Summer Season)
- In order to accept your selection at Evaluation Day, you must register and pay in full before you leave
- We do accept scheduling and teammate requests - however it is not 100% guaranteed that all requests be met
- Teams will practice approximately the same day and time each week